- "Fleex sites": all of the sites created by the Fleex SAS company and of which this company is the owner, especially those located at the following:
- "Fleex": the Fleex SAS company identified in Article 2.
Fleex complies in the collection and management of your personal data, to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, in its current version.
1. Acceptance of the rules regarding the use of personal data
By accessing or using any of the fleex sites, you acknowledge having read and accepted these rules concerning the use of personal data. If you disagree with them, you are requested not to access Fleex sites.
2. Identity of the controller for data collection
Responsibility for collecting your personal data is taken by the Fleex company, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 5,395 euros, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under number 752 922 849, whose headquarters is located in 5 rue Soyer - 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine.
3. Nature of personal data
Personal data includes all the information you provide when intentionally registering on one or more fleex sites, or that will be recovered as part of your use of Fleex sites. Data brings together the "Registration data" and "Usage data" as described below:
a. Subscription data
The registration data correspond to the fields that you fill in when creating your Fleex account. The details of such information are required to access all the features of Fleex sites.
Currently only your first name and email address are mandatorily required. Other data can be requested but are optional, such as your surname.
First and last names are considered private data; they will only be accessible by you and your Facebook friends who are also entered on Fleex. It is your responsibility to ensure that the data used to identify you and contact you are correct and complete.
b. Usage information
Usage data is retrieved automatically when you log on Fleex sites. Their collection is intended to enable their users to take full advantage of the services offered by Fleex and allow improvements to Fleex websites, as described in Article 4.
4. Purposes for the collection of personal data
Fleex websites implement the processing of personal data for the purpose of allowing their users to fully enjoy the services offered by Fleex and allow improvements to Fleex sites. Use of such data enables fleex:
- to create Fleex user accounts, affording its users the features of Fleex sites like registration of levels history; the recording of viewing history; the creation of custom vocabulary lists
- to respond to written requests made to email@example.com
- to send a newsletter
- to measure the audience of Fleex sites (Google Analytics tool)
- to measure the usage of different features on each site
- to manage outstanding and potential litigation about the use of Fleex Services
5. Recipients of collected data
The data collected during registration is used exclusively by Fleex staff, and shall not in any instance be disclosed to third parties. However, you are advised that they may be disclosed under any law, regulation or pursuant to a decision of a relevant regulatory or judicial authority.
Your personal data will not be subject to transfer, lease or exchange for the benefit of third parties.
6. Storage of personal data
Personal data will be kept for the duration of usage of Fleex sites.
With effect from the deactivation of your account for any reason whatsoever, inputs associated with it will be retained and anonymized. However, the registration data associated with your account (name, email etc ...) will be removed in the following 3 months from the date of deactivation of the Fleex account.
Fleex shall take every precaution, and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality of information entered on Fleex sites. Email addresses and nominal data of registered users will not be displayed there at any time.
You have the opportunity to disseminate information concerning your use of Fleex services on social networks. Fleex will in no instance be held responsible for information that you will be broadcasting within this framework.
Fleex undertakes not to disclose your information to third parties without your consent and to take all necessary precautions, and appropriate technical and organizational measures, to safeguard the security of your personal data, and especially to prevent it being distorted, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access.
Fleex reserves the right to prosecute anyone attempting to access personal information that does not concern them.
7. Access to your personal data
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and liberties in its current form, you can obtain and, if necessary, correct or delete information about you.
For this you can contact Fleex by post to: Fleex SAS, 5 rue Soyer, 92200 NEUILLY-SUR-SEINE or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or alter online the information associated with your profile in the pages "My Account" on the Fleex sites. Fleex reserves the right to check the identity of individuals who contact them (with an identity card, for example) before allowing them to access personal data or to take corrections into account.
You are reminded that any person may, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning them.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user's browser loads a particular website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the server of the website.
We can distinguish several types of cookies, which do not have the same purposes: technical cookies, advertising cookies and affiliate cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing, in order to facilitate and perform certain functions. A technical cookie can for example be used to store the responses filled in on a form or the user preferences with regard to the language or the presentation of a website, where such options are available.
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website where the user navigates, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, notices, widgets or any other elements on the displayed page. These cookies can particularly be used to perform targeted advertising, that is to say advertising determined by the user's navigation information.
- Affiliate cookies are intended to recognize purchases made by a user who discovered the Fleex sites through a partner affiliated with Fleex, with a view to revenue sharing.
Fleex primarily uses technical cookies, including:
- An authentication cookie, allowing you to stay signed in without having to retype your account credentials on each page. In the event of inactivity, the cookie is stored for 48 hours before being removed.
- A session cookie can store your session information during your visit. This cookie is not persistent: it is deleted at the end of your visit.
You can prevent the installation of cookies, but such a refusal may prevent the smooth running of Fleex sites.
Fleex also uses advertising cookies, subject to your prior consent being expressly requested during your visit on Fleex sites. The list of these advertising cookies is indicated below:
- Facebook conversion tracking cookie, whose operation is described at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/business/a/online-sales/conversion-tracking.
Finally, Fleex uses affiliate cookies as part of its relationship with its affiliated partners.
Fleex reminds you that for all purposes you can object to the placement of cookies by configuring your browser by following the instructions at the following links:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html
b. Cookie used for statistical purposes
For reasons related to the technology used by one of our service providers, visiting Fleex websites entails where possible the use of a specific cookie for purposes of statistical analysis and audience measurement of Fleex websites.
The terms and conditions for using Google Analytics can be accessed at the following address: https://www.google.fr/analytics/terms/fr.html.
Otherwise, and if this new policy is not suitable for you, you will no longer have access to Fleex sites.